As a collective of writers, we appreciate that no author works entirely alone. We also appreciate that it’s not always easy to know where to turn, so as part of our mission to support Welsh crime writers, we thought it might be useful to know where you can go for a bit of support. These lists are made up of members, full and associate, but their inclusion here is not to be taken as a recommendation. Always do your own due diligence before parting with any money or rights.
Listings have been grouped and we seek to keep up to date with developments but can give no guarantees, if you note any issues, please do let us know.
- Judith Barrow, contact email@example.com
- Louise Mullins, see Louise Mullins Blog, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gail Williams, see GB Williams Crime Blog , contact email@example.com
Editors – Developmental or Structural Editors
- Dylan Jones, see www.dylanjonesauthor.com
- Gail Williams, see www.gailbwilliams.co.uk
- Morgan Green, see firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Preparation (note that there are various skills involved in this, so worth asking the individuals for exactly what you want)
- Alison Layland, German, French into English; between English and Welsh, see alayland.uk
Proofreading and Copy editing